Fiecare caine cu pisica lui

 
You give up yet?
 What, time to get up already?
 
 You're kidding -- she said that?
 
Hmmmm, have you been eating onions? 
 
 I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bite your tail so hard; I was only teasing.
            
 So I ran after the ball, then I chased a car, and then I went and got the paper;
hey, aren't you listening?



What, who, us? We were no where near the toilet paper roll. Not us, no way. 
  
Don't worry about her saying you're fat; I loves ya jest the way you are. 

Wait a minute, ain't I supposed to put my paws over my eyes if you hide? 


Here, I brought him back; next time he goes for a walk, you go get him.
             
z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

Hey Irvin, your ear weighs a ton and I'm stuck.
 
OK, on three, we all roll over.

He's mine, I caught him, you can't have him, he belongs to me, so there.


Actually Rex, I think it's your time to change the channel.



OK, I'll be the doughnut this time and you be the doughnut hole.  


Don't worry, Larry, they'll have to come through me if they want to take you to the pound.
Un prieten este un dar pe care ti-l faci singur
Viorel





Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Cele mai sexi romance din anii 60-70-80

Avea bunica… Avea bunicu’…

RUGACIUNE PUTERNICA DE LA MUNTELE ATHOS